My New Tata Sky Transfer BOX

I think Nobody's getting his question. If you see AXN HD, some times the shows start earlier than the time specified in epg. It's applicable for Sun TV always. So there's a option in Adtv to record by time. I can record AXN HD from 9:55 PM for 65 mins. The frequency can be daily, weekly, weekends etc. It's really helpful for me. Is this available in TS? Also adtv records additional few mins by default.

Bapun Raz said:

Hmmm.... You have kept it at 2 Min and 5 Min.

I have set it at 10 Min and 15 min

==================

SUPERDTH said:
Kuch samja nei ?

Mein kis min pe set koru? 45 min ?

Let's say you are watching a channel for the last 1 hour. Remember, you are only watching it, not recording it.

Now if you set "Review Buffer depth" at 30 Minutes, you can rewind the channel back till 30 minutes.

If you set it at 45 minutes, you can rewind the channel back till 45 minutes.

If you set it at 60 minutes, you can rewind the channel back till 60 minutes.

====================

thisisjagan said:
I think Nobody's getting his question. If you see AXN HD, some times the shows start earlier than the time specified in epg. It's applicable for Sun TV always. So there's a option in Adtv to record by time. I can record AXN HD from 9:55 PM for 65 mins. The frequency can be daily, weekly, weekends etc. It's really helpful for me. Is this available in TS? Also adtv records additional few mins by default.

Yes, it's there.

Can be changed from settings.

Go to Organizer ==> User Settings ==> Tata Sky+ Settings:- Now change the minutes according to your preference.

ABCDEFGH said:
Hmmm.... You have kept it at 2 Min and 5 Min.

I have set it at 10 Min and 15 min

==================

Let's say you are watching a channel for the last 1 hour. Remember, you are only watching it, not recording it.

Now if you set "Review Buffer depth" at 30 Minutes, you can rewind the channel back till 30 minutes.

If you set it at 45 minutes, you can rewind the channel back till 45 minutes.

If you set it at 60 minutes, you can rewind the channel back till 60 minutes.

====================

Yes, it's there.

Can be changed from settings.

Go to Organizer ==> User Settings ==> Tata Sky+ Settings:- Now change the minutes according to your preference.
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock