Good News My patience has paid off

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
First of all thanks to all DDF bros for your kind support. Special thanks to @Bapun Raz bro.

This is regarding my DTH. As you guys will be knowing that I am a bit different in choosing DTH brand. So, right from Day 1 my choice was Sun Direct. Yes, I have used RDTV SD& HD both, Tata Sky SD & HD both & Dish TV only SD.

But from 2013 Sun Direct was constant with other dth in another tv.

I felt very bad that in 2013-14 I quarreled with my ddf frndz for sun dth. Later understood, I stopped .

People said that its a South Indian brand. I denied. I patiently waited and in 2018 I am getting my reward.

When Sun DTH was launched in 2007 in Chennai, it had only one Bengali Channel - DD Bangla.

When it became Pan India, it added four more to its kitty - Star Ananda / Zee Bangla / ETV Bangla / Aakash Bangla. Also Bengali feeds in Discovery and NGC.

Later Star Ananda Changed its name to ABP Ananda, ETV Bangla became Colors Bangla and Aakash Bangla became Aakash Aath.

In the mean time they also added Star Jalsha & Sangeet Bangla.

Till late 2017 they were sharing Aakash Aath, Sangeet Bangla & DD Bangla via RDTV due to satellite glitch in Insat 4B in 2011 or so.

But, now they have enough space after purchasing new tps.

Now the Bengali Channel count is 13 excluding language feeds.

DD-Bangla/Star Jalsha /Star Jalsha Movies/ABP Ananda/Zee Bangla/Aakash Aath/Colors Bangla/Colors Bangla HD/ News18 Bangla/Sony Aath/Sangeet Bangla/News Time Bangla//Boisakhi TV.

Boisakhi is exclusive.

No, I am not totally happy with Sun Direct. PQ wise SD/HD Tata Sky is the best. But, I like Sun HD PQ.

I want sun to add Zee Tamil HD, Colors Tamil HD, Zee 24 Ghanta, Zee Bangla Cinema, Zee Kailnga, Janam TV, News Live, Rong TV.

I want these channels for all my friends.

So, patience paid off. In late 2017 I thought to go for Videocon. But I did not. I waited.

I wanted to share with you all these so sharing.

Its a never ending journey with DDF so with Sun Direct.

Thanks for the support @Chezhiyan @amarnathkvk @Gobinaath @JollyLNB @Ramvignesh @sky bro and all other bros.

Have a nice time.

Will be offline for a week since 27/06/2018 due to final B.Ed exams. Will miss you DDF! I hope when I return on 03/07/2018 DDF will have many more threads sun direct added this, added that.

Finally, good night dear brothers.

Last edited:
First of all thanks to all DDF bros for your kind support. Special thanks to @Bapun Raz bro.

This is regarding my DTH. As you guys will be knowing that I am a bit different in choosing DTH brand. So, right from Day 1 my choice was Sun Direct. Yes, I have used RDTV SD& HD both, Tata Sky SD & HD both & Dish TV only SD.

But from 2013 Sun Direct was constant with other dth in another tv.

I felt very bad that in 2013-14 I quarreled with my ddf frndz for sun dth. Later understood, I stopped .

People said that its a South Indian brand. I denied. I patiently waited and in 2018 I am getting my reward.

When Sun DTH was launched in 2007 in Chennai, it had only one Bengali Channel - DD Bangla.

When it became Pan India, it added four more to its kitty - Star Ananda / Zee Bangla / ETV Bangla / Aakash Bangla. Also Bengali feeds in Discovery and NGC.

Later Star Ananda Changed its name to ABP Ananda, ETV Bangla became Colors Bangla and Aakash Bangla became Aakash Aath.

In the mean time they also added Star Jalsha & Sangeet Bangla.

Till late 2017 they were sharing Aakash Aath, Sangeet Bangla & DD Bangla via RDTV due to satellite glitch in Insat 4A in 2011 or so.

But, now they have enough space after purchasing new tps.

Now the Bengali Channel count is 13 excluding language feeds.

DD-Bangla/Star Jalsha /Star Jalsha Movies/ABP Ananda/Zee Bangla/Aakash Aath/Colors Bangla/Colors Bangla HD/ News18 Bangla/Sony Aath/Sangeet Bangla/News Time Bangla//Boisakhi TV.

Boisakhi is exclusive.

No, I am not totally happy with Sun Direct. PQ wise SD/HD Tata Sky is the best. But, I like Sun HD PQ.

I want sun to add Zee Tamil HD, Colors Tamil HD, Zee 24 Ghanta, Zee Bangla Cinema, Zee Kailnga, Janam TV, News Live, Rong TV.

I want these channels for all my friends.

So, patience paid off. In late 2017 I thought to go for Videocon. But I did not. I waited.

I wanted to share with you all these so sharing.

Its a never ending journey with DDF so with Sun Direct.

Thanks for the support @Chezhiyan @amarnathkvk @Gobinaath @JollyLNB @Ramvignesh @sky bro and all other bros.

Have a nice time.

Will be offline for a week since 27/06/2018 due to final B.Ed exams. Will miss you DDF! I hope when I return on 03/07/2018 DDF will have many more threads sun direct added this, added that.

Finally, good night dear brothers.
Satellite Glitch Was Happened On Insat 4B Not Insat 4A.

All the best for your B.Ed Final Examinations. 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock