Seeking Help My Plan 99 not available for HD Box

U999X0D

Reaction score
I am planning to purchase Airtel DTH, so I saw a link on Amazon (Airtel My Plan HD 199 on Amazon) which is of HD STB with 199 MyPlan HD.

Then I see this particular thing on Airtel's website (See this Image) , here in the bottom it says My Plan 99 not available for HD box.

What does this mean?
If I buy this STB for a month, then want to switch to MyPlan 99 + Max HD 225, will that not be possible?

I am planning to purchase Airtel DTH, so I saw a link on Amazon (Airtel My Plan HD 199 on Amazon) which is of HD STB with 199 MyPlan HD.

Then I see this particular thing on Airtel's website (See this Image) , here in the bottom it says My Plan 99 not available for HD box.

What does this mean?
If I buy this STB for a month, then want to switch to MyPlan 99 + Max HD 225, will that not be possible?
ADTV website not updated properly.
My plans available for both sd and HD stbs. You can opt My plan 99+max HD.

please tell me about this plan
Tell what? you get the channels listed for MyPlan99 + 2 free regional packs. With MaxHD, we get some 60+ HD channels.

Call CC and tell you want to add Max HD. They will be eager to help you out. Then, tell, you first want to clear existing packages and reconfigure from beginning. So, delete all configured packs & add MyPlan99 & MaxHD. They will do the needful.

Thanks all, I just got scared seeing that thing on Airtel website. All these months I was indeed building up my mind on buying Airtel but all of a sudden that page stopped me from doing that.

Thanks again

Tell what? you get the channels listed for MyPlan99 + 2 free regional packs. With MaxHD, we get some 60+ HD channels.

Call CC and tell you want to add Max HD. They will be eager to help you out. Then, tell, you first want to clear existing packages and reconfigure from beginning. So, delete all configured packs & add MyPlan99 & MaxHD. They will do the needful.

Like if I buy that offer from Amazon, then I will have to tell them to remove MyPlan 199 HD and then upgrade to MyPlan 99 and Max HD at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock