Seeking Help My Plan 99 not available for HD Box

Like if I buy that offer from Amazon, then I will have to tell them to remove MyPlan 199 HD and then upgrade to MyPlan 99 and Max HD at the same time?
"Yes" to your question. Basically, if you buy with an offer from Amazon (an offer like 1 month free usage), get it installed & use it during the free usage period. On the last day of free usage, you call CC for plan change (remove existing pack/s, configure a new pack/s). How you tell & what you tell CC is left upto you. As you may have read here, in some cases, they have not accepted the request to add 99plan & HD pack & have asked users to add a paid regional pack. So, it all depends on who you interact with & how you interact.

If you change it during the free viewing period, CC will remove the free viewing pack/s & add the paid pack/s & this will not be beneficial for you (as you dont gain anything - lose the free viewing period).

"Yes" to your question. Basically, if you buy with an offer from Amazon (an offer like 1 month free usage), get it installed & use it during the free usage period. On the last day of free usage, you call CC for plan change (remove existing pack/s, configure a new pack/s). How you tell & what you tell CC is left upto you. As you may have read here, in some cases, they have not accepted the request to add 99plan & HD pack & have asked users to add a paid regional pack. So, it all depends on who you interact with & how you interact.

If you change it during the free viewing period, CC will remove the free viewing pack/s & add the paid pack/s & this will not be beneficial for you (as you dont gain anything - lose the free viewing period).
can't it be done thru airtel website / app like TS

Tell what? you get the channels listed for MyPlan99 + 2 free regional packs. With MaxHD, we get some 60+ HD channels.

Call CC and tell you want to add Max HD. They will be eager to help you out. Then, tell, you first want to clear existing packages and reconfigure from beginning. So, delete all configured packs & add MyPlan99 & MaxHD. They will do the needful.
Are you still getting free regional packs with myPlan 99 ?
CC says no free regional pack with 99 pack, one free pack with 199 plan and two free regional packs only with higher plans.

CC says no free regional pack with 99 pack, one free pack with 199 plan and two free regional packs only with higher plans.
They will remove it. You can login to the self care portal & resubscribe to those regional packs. I presume this is still possible. Just check.

Customer care saying correct thing, myplan99 officially have no free regional packs. But for some technical glitches in Airtel Selfcare portal, customer can able to select free regional topups with myplan99.If in future Airtel technical team found that glitch and solve it, then no one able to choose any free language topup with my plan 99.

Can I still add free regional top up on myPlan 99? I just reconfigured package by calling CC and took myPlan 99 and max HD 225. But as per CC, I won't get regional channels free in this.

As someone pointed out, can I add regional pack at free from self care?

Can I still add free regional top up on myPlan 99? I just reconfigured package by calling CC and took myPlan 99 and max HD 225. But as per CC, I won't get regional channels free in this.

As someone pointed out, can I add regional pack at free from self care?
Yes you can take it with my plan 99 from self care. Just login, go to connection then SD topup & select the first option i.e. Update Regional Combos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock