My Solid 6 Feet dish from shopclues.com in Visakhapatnam

srinivas33 said:
Currently it is setup for Insat-4A and Intelsat 20. Did not check for Asiasat-5.

I am planning to buy this which is 1800/- at Solid retail shop in Lajpat rai mkt, Delhi. Auto will cost max 150 Rs to bring home. It is the best deal I think.

Plz tell me if the stand is supporting the dish to reach at 138 degree east or 9 degree east.?

vijay mahanta said:
Plz tell me if the stand is supporting the dish to reach at 138 degree east or 9 degree east.?

No stand will raise a bit, the solution to this is to construct a small round step with bricks and cement and position the stand on it. at Delhi, 9 Deg E gives you elevation of 10 deg, for 138 deg E its 17 deg. 9 deg E will be difficult.

M.aspx

This is someones picture i found it when im searching for buying my dish, this happens.

---edited---

mod note: Pls take care before posting any pic, if it contains watermark of other forums. :k

vijay mahanta said:
I am planning to buy this which is 1800/- at Solid retail shop in Lajpat rai mkt, Delhi. Auto will cost max 150 Rs to bring home. It is the best deal I think.

If u happen to get 6ft dish at rs 1800, do let me know as well.
I m also interested in buying a new dish... but due to less time_ more work , I havent been able to devote much time on tracking these days ;)

today I received solid dish,but in that pack center round plate not received,how can we get it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock