My Tatasky Inverto Quad LNB...

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Few months back i took Tatasky MultiTv connection.. at that time i got 4 Way Inverto LNB [Quad-LNB]from Tatasky... The signal is very good .. I found that the stability of signals r much better than others... even during in Rain and sun outage the Pictures r not freezing... thats the advantage ...Also its a Extended Neck for easy connections...

QA5Syd5.jpg

wP0nDIc.jpg

TIhwAcO.jpg

@Mr. Bhat, Can u pls post some pics of the signal levels, Ch. 99 and Ch. 100 and some other channels of ur choice. Would like to see the difference in the signal levels, during rains as it seems to be raining there. :)

yes, its a beast.. :c I m getting a whooping 12 % signal increase on inverto black ultra on yamal 55e :k

ppl r using it to stabilize H polarity signals on eutelsat 9B !

Works best for H polarity.

btw whts d cost ?

So does Tata Sky give this LNB for Free for TS users ??? I got Multi TV connection same day i took my primary TS HD connection, But engineer installed some used multi LNB. I get average signals, and they keep fluctuating every time.

Any way i can get inverto LNB from TS ???

anishpai said:
So does Tata Sky give this LNB for Free for TS users ??? I got Multi TV connection same day i took my primary TS HD connection, But engineer installed some used multi LNB. I get average signals, and they keep fluctuating every time.

Any way i can get inverto LNB from TS ???

The LNB is diacontinued now. They used to give it for Multi TV connections but later started giving Inverto Super LNB (Search in our forum to see pics of it) so no more ordered Quad Port Long Neck LNB.

I have also used it till they replaced mine with Inverto Super LNB. Both of them are very good in signal reception, Super LNB is more costlier than Quad LNB due to low noise.

Good snaps Mr.Bhat.

Bapun Raz said:
The LNB is diacontinued now. They used to give it for Multi TV connections but later started giving Inverto Super LNB (Search in our forum to see pics of it) so no more ordered Quad Port Long Neck LNB.

I have also used it till they replaced mine with Inverto Super LNB. Both of them are very good in signal reception, Super LNB is more costlier than Quad LNB due to low noise.

Which LNB is discontinued, u mean the normal multi LNB ???

anishpai said:
Which LNB is discontinued, u mean the normal multi LNB ???

No this LNB shown in first picture of this thread, Inverto Quad Port Long Neck LNB.

Still avaliable from the manufacture and our members also bought it from online shopping websites.

Some threads for references:

My Inverto Quad LNB SS

Tata Sky Used Inverto Lnbf for Multi Conection

Snaps of my same LNB before it was replaced with Inverto Super LNB -

016ef9b3b0c87f550dd396ff80d70d9c.jpg

81bc30ef712d17b8995e7d0907b043f7.jpg

Thanks for explanation @Bapun Bro. So Inverto Super LNB is better one and is latest, and TS gives it now instead of the earlier Long neck Inverto LNB.

Heard that the price is Rs 2K. How does TS manage to give such LNB for free ??? Any idea if how i can get it from TS ???

anishpai said:
Thanks for explanation @Bapun Bro. So Inverto Super LNB is better one and is latest, and TS gives it now instead of the earlier Long neck Inverto LNB.

Heard that the price is Rs 2K. How does TS manage to give such LNB for free ??? Any idea if how i can get it from TS ???

You are welcome bro. Yes, correct. It is the latest one with better quality, even it is used to run 40 TVs in MDU connections.

I got because Tata Sky gives it for Transfer box, since it has 3 tuners it needs high gain and low noise LNB to give equal signals on all 3 tuners. Moreover old LNB was discontinued so they had no way of replacing any other LNB.

I think charges of Super LNB is Rs. 850 from Tata Sky officially - since people on our forum got it for exchange of existing LNB. But it can go upto Rs. 1100 maximum, not Rs. 2,000, that is lot more IMHO.

If you are using 3-4 connections then you will hardly find any difference among Signals between Inverto Quad Long Neck LNB & Inverto Super LNB. But for MDU big Dishes Super LNB can show its power.

You can get Inverto Quad Long Neck LNB online on ebay.in. Just make a simple search and it will show up.

Tata Sky doesn't provide Super LNB unless you buy a transfer box connection. Because that box requires it. Their audit team also visits your home for checking the LNB.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock