NaMo Merchandise

Jas

Banned
Nice joke,
Why is he silent on the issue of Mj Akbar,Fuel prices, Ganga river cleaning, Farmer protest, Anti-minority statements by bjp leaders?

never seen such sorta shameless people.

Jas

Banned
No NaMo
Kick out NaMo
to save the diversity of India.

I reject Bjp's agenda which says only Hindi,Hindu,Hindutva will be tolerated in India.

I oppose Hindi imposition on Non-Hindi states.
I oppose hate crimes against minority.

Last edited:

piinku1

Dream Expert
Nice joke,
Why is he silent on the issue of Mj Akbar,Fuel prices, Ganga river cleaning, Farmer protest, Anti-minority statements by bjp leaders?

never seen such sorta shameless people.
He is now doing Mounabrata.
All bhakts will reply on behalf of Modi

Anish Pai

Dream Expert
No NaMo
Kick out NaMo

I reject Hindi,Hindu,Hindutva.

I am a Hindu and u should stop saying anything against Hindus just because we are peaceful people. India is secular only because Hindus are majority.

Stop hurting majority peoples sentiments

We all know the crimes happening in non BJP states. Secularism is there in kashmir, why dont u speak on that ??? fake secularism

arsja

Dream Shine
I am a Hindu and u should stop saying anything against Hindus just because we are peaceful people. India is secular only because Hindus are majority.

Stop hurting majority peoples sentiments

We all know the crimes happening in non BJP states. Secularism is there in kashmir, why dont u speak on that ??? fake secularism
Off topic : I don't know that Kashmir is not ruled by BJP alliance. Even he is not hunting or hurting any one. He is expressing his view. But you are threatening him by saying we can do anything...

I think you again proved that we can do anything to minorities and make his statement correct.

Try to spread peace by saying we are with you against those guntas which will be better to stop his negative thoughts

Last edited:

Anish Pai

Dream Expert
Off topic : I don't know that Kashmir is not ruled by BJP alliance. Even he is not hunting or hurting any one. He is expressing his view. But you are threatening him by saying we can do anything...

I think you again proved that we can do anything to minorities and make his statement correct.

Try to spread peace by saying we are with you against those guntas which will be better to stop his negative thoughts
If anyone says that they reject Islam or Christianity or some other religion will u say same thing not to take their statements in negative thoughts ???

arsja

Dream Shine
If anyone says that they reject Islam or Christianity or some other religion will u say same thing not to take their statements in negative thoughts ???
Bro... Here no one knows each other by cast or religion.. Hence no one wantetly offending anyone... My point is, instead pulling others, stay for their shoe and answer, which will stop all the unwanted conversation and will help them that some one is thinking on their feelings too.

Even it's up to you bro. Have a nice day and keep smile.

Gobinaath

Dream Legend
No NaMo
Kick out NaMo

I reject Hindi,Hindu,Hindutva.

The bold word is incorrect in this statement buddy

All the Hindu are not bad due to some anti social elements the image created like that so we can't blame all for that all the religion having this type of anti social elements so we can't blame entire country or world for that

Even my school and dob certificate and other certificate having the name Hindu apart from that I never projected as Hindu all religion same for me :)

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
I would rather buy actual t-shirts that makes me look cool than pay for something even at cheap dirt prices to promote somebody else's elections.

Last edited:
Top Bottom