Sad News Nat Geo People HD and Nat Geo Music HD will no longer be available from 20th June 2019

• Thread starter RLOA
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 97
  • Views: Views 18,050
Now that's something good. Prior to trai guidelines broadcasters were pushing many channels. Now it'll become difficult.
Waiting for channels to bring down their price especially the ones in the 19rs band

In kids genre only Marvel Hq provide good content expecte other

I do not see that happening now. Living Foodz and FYI TV18 have taken over limited audience base of this genre. If Fox Life wants to tap in viewer interest then they need to add better content and preferably more Indian Shows.

Bringing Nat Geo People shows won't work, already despite having good reach people did not tune into original channel then how can one expect same programs to do well by just shifting to Fox Life. Even TLC is facing hard time to attract viewers.

In Latest TRAI Framework few r opting for higher broadcaster packs and ratings of premium channels r getting impacted. Some like Comedy Central, Star Movies r being subscribed on standlone basis. Not to forget Star has badly promoted Fox International Channels in India adding to long list of problems

They should have discontinued Bindass, Marvel XD instead of Baby TV or NG People. Though i am happy with decision to pull plug on Nat Geo Music
Indian broadcaster only love home grown content and audience are worst. They can't adapt foreign mature shows or Japanese anime

Indian broadcaster only love home grown content and audience are worst. They can't adapt foreign mature shows or Japanese anime
Indian people are addicted to watching shows daily on GEC channels. They don't get to time watch anything else.

I don't know about other foreign shows. But, Indian audience loves Japanese anime it's the lack of connection between the audience and these tv channels that they cannot understand.

I agree with Niche Channels . they should be advertised properly to target audience through advertisements & social media . Disney international HD do update content once in few weeks , it helps to retain interest among viewers especially when they show contents which are exclusive to their channel .

But Nat geo people had some really good travel & cooking shows . they should have dubbed it in indian languages to get more viewrship and made it available in all cable & dth .

Last edited:
Or only minority people cry for removal of useless content and in democracy majority rules so no one see those tears
If it's about minority or majority Indians love useless shows and if you talk about majority who would pay for useless channels I wouldn't pay for watching useless shows majority of people wants home grown content show that rather than airing craps. I will download from torrent and watch good content for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock