Breaking "Nat Geo People HD" & "Nat Geo Music HD" Removed from Dish TV

Now they should provide alternatives like 9XO in this case. 2 channels are gone and channels of the same genre should be provided as a replacement in this case.
They tried with Channel V by converting it into hybrid music channel. But failed. If they converted to just English music channel. Wouldn't have failed.

They would do nothing .D2h is already in idle position. In fact they should now sell to Airtel or Tata Sky whoever is willing to buy.At least the customers will not suffer.
So true....I am planning to move my primary connection to tatasky or airtel.... problem with Airtel is they are not adding MTV beats HD only HD music channel

So true....I am planning to move my primary connection to tatasky or airtel.... problem with Airtel is they are not adding MTV beats HD only HD music channel

If it is about particular channel you can go for Tata Sky as they have almost all of them. In future it may happen stand alone or small broadcasters channel may drop you never know.In that case you have to bear the same and look for online option. Rest assured major broadcasters like Viacom,TV18,Star,Sony,ZEEL, Times, Discovery,Disney will always have their major channels on Tata Sky.

During recharge they are still charging for Nat Geo music HD. Hopeless don't know what they are up to.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock