• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Need A Big Help

rajib121

Registered
Reaction score
Today I have joined Dish Tv. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. I need a favour from you guys. Plz help me to register my STB in dishtv.in to access my account. I couldn't do it because I'm from BANGLADESH. ANYONE plz help

rajib121

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Bro can you help me about registration? ???

Devesh

Banned
Reaction score
what error u r getting?

rajib121

Registered
Reaction score
Devesh said:
what error u r getting?
I don't have any password to login in my account from dishtv website. If I go to register a new account with my email and VC id no it says to send sms. But from Bangladesh I can't send any sms to dishtv number. Can anyone sent an sms for me so that I can complete the registration.

rajib121

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone just need to send a SMS to dish tv to register my email id. Plz help by sending a sms.

rajib121

Registered
Reaction score
Finally registered my Email address but not getting the OTP message yet....Okk Finally All done, Plz close this thread. Thanks for all your support

Joel Isaac

Registered
Reaction score
Bro, please share how you did it. I also have the same problem. I'm getting "This VC is not allowed as it is international" please help. My last recharge was in dollars and this happened.

rajib121

Registered
Reaction score
Joel Isaac said:
Bro, please share how you did it. I also have the same problem. I'm getting "This VC is not allowed as it is international" please help. My last recharge was in dollars and this happened.
Sorry bro, can't say anything about mentioned error msg. Seek experts advise.

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock