Seeking Help Need Advice on DTH Package for Kolkata

sourav83

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post in the DDF forum. I am looking for the best and cheapest DTH plan for my home in Kolkata. I don't need HD channels but need maximum possible Bengali channels, popular Hindi GEC, Hindi movies and Sports if possible. Please suggest which DTH is better and also the package details.

Thank you in advance.

First of all welcome to ddf. Best option Sun Direct Rs 199 p.m. with 23 Bengali Channels. Also get 8 Sports Channels. Maximum Hindi GEC. Another option Airtel Rs 219 pack with free Bengali. For sun direct contact 033 39407575. For Airtel wait for others to respond.

Last edited:
Bro if you are living in Kolkata then I suggest you before purchasing any dth first find out there is any good digital cable services available in your area (always cable services providing maximum local language channels with required other channels) if available then think about it if not available then purchase dth services. Currently many dth services facing issue with broadcasting and very costly sports channels due to this.

Last edited:
You should go for Airtel or Sun direct(still have less popular channels but lot of sports and english movie channels available in base pack)

Can you please tell me how much I need to pay for a new connection?
You Get it for 1400 To 1500 rs with 5 months Sapna Pack free with new connection please contact your nearest dealer in Odisha this rate is going you also get it.

Bro if you are living in Kolkata then I suggest you before purchasing any dth first find out there is any good digital cable services available in your area (always cable services providing maximum local language channels with required other channels) if available then think about it if not available then purchase dth services. Currently many dth services facing issue with broadcasting and very costly sports channels due to this.
Bro I have been using cable connection only till now. But the local cable service is very bad with frequent disruptions. Also the charge is 300/- pm so it is not very cheap.

You Get it for 1400 To 1500 rs with 5 months Sapna Pack free with new connection please contact your nearest dealer in Odisha this rate is going you also get it.
I am in Kolkata not Odisha. Is this valid in Kolkata also?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock