Need HELP : DISHTV SUDDENLY DEACTIVE

hingorjo

Reaction score
Good evening friends.... My friends vc is suddenly deactive showing blue screen and msge comes recharge ur vc to avail service... When he try to chek online status on dishtv.in site , there also account isn,t opening msge comes this user is not registered ... Plz help me what to do i don,t know why vc is deactive and why his account isn,t opening on dishtv.in .... his next recharge date is in between june or july ... Plz help me what to do.

First... take out the vc card from stb and insert again..... Switch off the stb when u take out and re-insert the vc card.... Try this out and check once... please post the result...

Ok Biswa bro iam calling now to friend to send stb to me ... Then i will do what u have said and tell u what happens

Important : Be sure to switch off the stb before removing the vc card....

Now iam confuse.... Take out vc when stb is switched off ????? Or take out vc and then switch off stb and then insert vc and switch on stb on ?????? Biswa bro plz clearify..

step 1 : switch off the stb

step 2 : take out the viewing card (VC)

step 3: Re insert the VC

Step 4 : switch on the stb and check whether stb functioning normally

Step 5 : post in the thread on ddf :) and tell about the status

Step 6 : if ok... smile :))) else dont take tension :)-/) will tell the 2nd method :)

hingorjo said:
Ok i will chek and then post it here

sometimes due to card refresh error, it happens... thats why telling you to take out the VC safely and reinsert. Do post the status...

One tip : please do tell ur friend to check the coaxial cable wire connection behind the stb. Check if any loose connection is there... or the connector is loosely connected...

Send me Vc number By pm, i check and inform You About status also Refresh your Account.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock