Need help from current Airtel Internet TV users before opting for it

alamodein

Reaction score
I am Tatasky user from alomst 6 years with Mutli TV connection
But now when they are going to charge separately for each Multi TV connection, second TV would be costly for me and I am planning to surrender Secondary Tatasky Box and buy Airtel Internet TV as Airtel provides more free channels in Base Complimentary Pack without NCF and plus the Internet TV features
Before I go for Airtel Internet TV, please help to answer my following question.

1. Airtel Website is showing Rs 3080 for Airtel Internet TV (with Rs 280 Channel Pack) (See breakup below in Screenshot). Is this cost minimum or I can get Better Deal at some Distributor in Bangalore?

2. If I stop Recharging my Pack, will the Rest of Airtel Internet TV features ( like Netflix, chromecast, apps etc) work as normal, or they also stop working ( I read in some old posts that it stops working, but not sure if its same now too)

3. Is HDCP 2.2 required for 4K resolution ( My TV has only one HDMI port with HDCP 2.2 and its used by Fire TV 4k)

4. Are there major software issues currently with The Internet TV box

5. And at last, I already have FIreTV 4k and Chromecast, is it worth to invest in Airtel Internet TV box just for consolidating every thing in one Interface and I dont have to change TV inputs every time

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

New Airtel Internet TV connection Breakup:

Screenshot-20190607-135608.jpg

Last edited:
Answering the questions I can.

2. If I stop Recharging my Pack, will the Rest of Airtel Internet TV features ( like Netflix, chromecast, apps etc) work as normal, or they also stop working ( I read in some old posts that it stops working, but not sure if its same now too) - Everything will stop working.

. Are there major software issues currently with The Internet TV box - Not major, but the overall interface is laggy (It is better with the last update, but still unsatisfactory), because of poor hardware. Also, there is no Dolby Audio on Amazon Prime app on Internet TV, if that makes a difference.

. And at last, I already have FIreTV 4k and Chromecast, is it worth to invest in Airtel Internet TV box just for consolidating every thing in one Interface and I dont have to change TV inputs every time - It is not worth. You already have everything that's in the Internet TV box and Fire Stick provides superior experience in terms of PQ and AQ, especially for Amazon Prime Video.

One more question Siva (and this will be last:censored:), Since its has 4k resolution. Is there any picture quality difference in HD and SD Channels compare to normal Airtel HD box..

Thanks in advance!

One more question Siva (and this will be last:censored:), Since its has 4k resolution. Is there any picture quality difference in HD and SD Channels compare to normal Airtel HD box..

Thanks in advance!
Not really. In fact I feel Flextronics HD box has superior HD and SD PQ. I see both of them everyday on same TV model.

hi how are you I need your help my airtel receiver coming problem this is a wrong card Eror 14 what is the solution

Not really. In fact I feel Flextronics HD box has superior HD and SD PQ. I see both of them everyday on same TV model.
@Siva bro I upgraded from Flextronics HD Box to Internet box. I personally feel SD and HD channels clarity has increased slightly.

Bro Are U a user of Airtel Internet TV Box:huh::blush2:

New Airtel Internet TV connection Breakup:

Screenshot-20190607-135608.jpg
They're charging you twice for NCF in the same month, even for a new connection. Maybe somebody with TRAI rules knowledge can check this and tell whether it's legal or not.

Bro Are U a user of Airtel Internet TV Box:huh::blush2:
As I said before in other threads, my friend and I have same TV models. I use Flextronics box and he uses Internet TV. We live in the same apartment, so we compared the PQ with same settings extensively.
They're charging you twice for NCF in the same month, even for a new connection. Maybe somebody with TRAI rules knowledge can check this and tell whether it's legal or not.
No they aren't. The rental mentioned is after 30 days.
@Siva bro I upgraded from Flextronics HD Box to Internet box. I personally feel SD and HD channels clarity has increased slightly.
I don't think so @Ashok L bro. You might not have seen them at the same time. But I do, everyday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock