need help in cable digital stb

• Thread starter dinee
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 5,416
In sun group I receive only tamil channels and in another language no sun channels are cmg. Other than sun HD channels package costs is rs 300 and for sun group SD and HD channels they were asking 150rs extra...

I am using TCCL HD , price to be paid Rs.340
Receiving all SD & HD channels with the addition of SUNTV HD,KTV HD, SUNMUSIC HD, GEMINITV HD

In sun group I receive only tamil channels and in another language no sun channels are cmg. Other than sun HD channels package costs is rs 300 and for sun group SD and HD channels they were asking 150rs extra...
I used scv hd box 350 for monthly all sd hd channels

I just surrendered vk digital and recharged sun direct.

In all ways whether it is vk,scv,TCCL everything is costly. Sun direct is another member in that list and also deciding what channels people should watch (polimer news). How did the lco accepted your return? Did you pay for it first?

In all ways whether it is vk,scv,TCCL everything is costly. Sun direct is another member in that list and also deciding what channels people should watch (polimer news). How did the lco accepted your return? Did you pay for it first?
no i didnt paid 1st...strdy he said he will take old vk box and bring another but he didnt returned back with another setup box so i just recharged sun direct for 3 months cinema sports with hd prime pack...

Cable operator deal with single MSO only. Then how multi MSO available in your area?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock