Seeking Help Need help

Amarjeet

Contributor
Reaction score
Actually I had package apna hd pack 319 but today suddenly they Changed to dpo2 ROI pack 498 and decreased my renewal to 13th March from 18th March.

Now I called three times to customer care and they changed the package to dpo basic pack 154 along with zee family Odia hd pack and star Bharat hd as alacarta.

I want to take Odisha television network which cost is 16 rupees,I have balance RS 147 and when I want to take this package it is showing insufficient balance.please help anyone regarding this.

I have one query why in recharge option the dpo 1 package is showing?it should show Dpo1 along with my addon .

Actually I had package apna hd pack 319 but today suddenly they Changed to dpo2 ROI pack 498 and decreased my renewal to 13th March from 18th March.

Now I called three times to customer care and they changed the package to dpo basic pack 154 along with zee family Odia hd pack and star Bharat hd as alacarta.

I want to take Odisha television network which cost is 16 rupees,I have balance RS 147 and when I want to take this package it is showing insufficient balance.please help anyone regarding this.

I have one query why in recharge option the dpo 1 package is showing?it should show Dpo1 along with my addon .
PM me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock