Need Opinions on upgrading from Airtel HD DVR to Airtel Internet TV

movielover

Reaction score
Hi friends, I am currently on Airtel HD DVR with infinity pack.Is it a good decision to upgrade to Airtel Internet TV.??
Is there any Hidden charges for using android features??
Looking forward for your expert opinions.

Hi friends, I am currently on Airtel HD DVR with infinity pack.Is it a good decision to upgrade to Airtel Internet TV.??
Please donot leave ur dvr box bcoz with internet tv u cannot record two channels simultaneously,and in internet tv when we pause or rewind live tv it hangs and lags 4-5 seconds.U have to subscribe to monthly packs of internet tv i.e different from airtel digital tv and costly too,base pack start from 381.for amazon prime and netflix like apps u have to pay separately.

1) Currently we can able to record one channel, which is currently watching channel.
2) If you are going with Infinity pack then android box is good decision. Because of other packs are costly, having minimum base pack 380 and around 500 sports pack and infinity packs.

Buy Amazon Fire TV stick instead if you are looking for upgrading your TV to smart TV. You will get VOOT which is still not available for Android TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock