Seeking Help Need some help about channel activation and the next step I should take

• Thread starter rahulk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 2,124

rahulk

Reaction score
I have subscribe to Sony Platinum HD pack which includes Sony Ten 3 HD. I changed to this pack on 1st August. But I didnt check all the channels if I was receiving or not. Then on 3rd August (Match day) I switched to this channel to watch the match in Hindi but to my surprise it was showing as channel not subscribed. I was shocked as obviously this channel should start since I am in Sony platinum HD pack. I called customer care nearly 9-10 times and was unable to connect them. I gave up at 8.30 pm and Dm them via twitter. I got a call from some guy and he was telling me that this pack doesnt contains Sony TEN 3 HD etc etc and that he cant see this channel in the package on the website of D2h. I told them I have subscribed to broadcaster bouquet, its showing on the website of Sony and moreover its also showing on the website of D2H. But he was not ready to admit and I told him that I am sending a screenshot via twitter of sony website. He told he will look into it and then his call never came. Now today that is 6th Aug I received another call from D2h and they told to check that if the channel is working I checked and it was indeed working. Then the guy started schooling me that I should not post complaints on social media and call customer care. I was literally pissed at him and told him that I called several times that day and then he told nothing and kept the call. Then after some minutes the channel stopped working and gave the message channel preview period has expired.
Now I was really pissed of and before some time I called the cc. They first refreshed the account and told me to wait for 10 minutes. After waiting for 15 minutes I called them again since channel didnt work and now this guy is telling me that your dish has some problem. I told him how the hell dish has problem when I am able to see all channels and only this channel is not working. Then he says your set top box might have some problem. You will have to get it checked by an engineer and will have to pay for it. I told are you in your senses? The channel is working since I was able to see it before that preview error. Its some problem from your side. He was not ready to accept.

Now my question is what should I do? Can it really be a hardware issue? I am attaching the screenshot of my package and also the error.

upload pics

Try self help section in app and website. According to error code do it yourself

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock