Need some help guys!

Rohit8895

Reaction score
Ok i have a question, since after the merger dish tv and d2h both became one dth company right, i want to know, can i use dishtv satelight on my videocon d2h 2244rf set top box? Because there are so many hd channels that are on dishtv but missing from d2h! Example sony rox hd,comedy central hd,romedy now hd,mtv beats hd and many more, i want to use dish tv satelight on my 2244rf d2h box,so i can watch those missing channels,is this possible? Cause i am tired of waiting from the last 2 years, hoping that d2h will launch these channels!:wall::wall:

Ok i have a question, since after the merger dish tv and d2h both became one dth company right, i want to know, can i use dishtv satelight on my videocon d2h 2244rf set top box? Because there are so many hd channels that are on dishtv but missing from d2h! Example sony rox hd,comedy central hd,romedy now hd,mtv beats hd and many more, i want to use dish tv satelight on my 2244rf d2h box,so i can watch those missing channels,is this possible? Cause i am tired of waiting from the last 2 years, hoping that d2h will launch these channels!:wall::wall:

For dish is no issue bro, i think dish tv using mono block lnb, u need to change the normal lnb & correct alignment, after d2h set top box is working bro,

Better to contact technician/near by dth dealer, hope they will fix it ;)

For dish is no issue bro, i think dish tv using mono block lnb, u need to change the normal lnb & correct alignment, after d2h set top box is working bro,

Better to contact technician/near by dth dealer, hope they will fix it ;)
No not possible, you need to wait at least another 6 month.

No not possible, you need to wait at least another 6 month.

Bro, i think he want to use the d2h set top box in dish tv dish, it's possible bro :unsure:, only he need to change the lnb & dish direction ( alignment, without change the lnb & dish direction it's not works, that's why i'm mentioned technician help, btw i also tired my old dish tv stb in d2h dish, it's not working in home tp, but getting signal in some tp :blush:

Note: Bro if u changed the dish direction & lnb means dish tv stb is not works, only d2h stb working, if u want to again use the dish tv stb means again u need to change the dish direction & mono block lnb

At the time, both dishtv & d2h not works :eek:k:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock