Seeking Help Need some urgent feedback about tatasky

• Thread starter rahulk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,233

rahulk

Reaction score
I was customer of Tatasky till 2010 and from there I had switched to Videocon D2h and using it till date. But from many years D2h is giving many issues like non addition of channels, quality issues and the current issue many channels are not working since they have activated some different channels than the one I have chosen and there cc is not reachable. So I need some urgent feedback from the users of Tatasky is it right decision to switch to Tatasky? (Airtel is not in option). My family mainly use TV for watching HD channels.

And as I have checked there plans on the tatasky website I wanted to know if I subscribe to Tatasky curated pack then can I add single other channels or curated pack with broadcaster bouqet. And are there any problems in tatasky please let me know. Coz I want to change the DTH urgently.

Since I was customer of TS earlier I have there dish and STB and I will upgrade to HD stb by paying the amount.

Last edited:
Yea u can add any tata sky package and single channel together...no other problem as well..working fine for me

I was customer of Tatasky till 2010 and from there I had switched to Videocon D2h and using it till date. But from many years D2h is giving many issues like non addition of channels, quality issues and the current issue many channels are not working since they have activated some different channels than the one I have chosen and there cc is not reachable. So I need some urgent feedback from the users of Tatasky is it right decision to switch to Tatasky? (Airtel is not in option). My family mainly use TV for watching HD channels.

And as I have checked there plans on the tatasky website I wanted to know if I subscribe to Tatasky curated pack then can I add single other channels or curated pack with broadcaster bouqet. And are there any problems in tatasky please let me know. Coz I want to change the DTH urgently.

Since I was customer of TS earlier I have there dish and STB and I will upgrade to HD stb by paying the amount.
I recently upgraded my Tata Sky SB box as well, which was with me for 4 years after I left TS. You can check it here for info - Good News - Exchanged my Old Tata Sky SD Box for a New HD Box. You can easily trust Tata Sky with their services, it's pretty good & as a returning customer I can say it has improved a lot since 2008.

Another thing I want to remind is that, Tata Sky curated packs are exclusive of NCF(₹153), which will get added to the pack amount.

that means curated pack + NCF = total amount

if I choose curated pack 346/- +153/- =499/-

correct ?
Yes, that should be the calculation. If total channels crosses above 100, then for every slab of 25 additional channels ₹23(inclusive of taxes) will be deducted. Check out this for more details - Tata+Sky+Packs_5Feb2019.pdf

Last edited:
I recently upgraded my Tata Sky SB box as well, which was with me for 4 years after I left TS. You can check it here for info - Good News - Exchanged my Old Tata Sky SD Box for a New HD Box. You can easily trust Tata Sky with their services, it's pretty good & as a returning customer I can say it has improved a lot since 2008.

Another thing I want to remind is that, Tata Sky curated packs are exclusive of NCF(₹153), which will get added to the pack amount.

Oh thanks for this info I thought curated packs included network fee

Yes TS is the best option. I have faced issue of some channels for 2 or 3 days after new TRAI rules but it was resolved. As you were earlier using TS I think you have to pay installation charges and upgrade charge which is around 990. And TS has the highest number of HD channels too.

I would recommend to first check your charges on Telecom Regulatory Authority of India then match it with TS curated packs, so that you get best plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock