Seeking Help Need to change DTH operator

U999X0D

Reaction score
I have been an ADTV HD user for the past 1 month(Feb 2017) (and also way back in 2009-10). The ugly fight between Airtel and Star has made me think twice whether I should continue with Airtel or not. Just in case if things do not go the right way, I need to be prepared for it. I might need to change my DTH operator in that case.

I will need the following channels:
HD:
Entertainment: Star Plus, Sony, Colors, AXN, Star World, Zee Cafe, Comedy Central, Colors Infinity
Movies: Max, Zee Cinema, Star Gold, Pix, Star Movies, MN, MNX, HBO
Sports: Star Sports 1, 2, 1 Hindi, Select 1 and 2; Sony Six, ESPN, Ten1,2,3
Malayalam: Mazhavil

+
All Malayalam SD Channels

I am ready to pay anything <= Rs. 400 for it. Existing subscribers of other DTHs please give me the exact pack which I will need to subscribe to.

At present only TS has all the channels mentioned above apart from Airtel and it will cost >RS.400

What you have asked for,you asked it from ADTV perspective. TS doesn't have any such pack under 400. Infact you need to pay 735/month for that. So better look for other options.

Go for Sun Direct except SS Hindi HD all of your other required channels you will get. I am using Sun Direct.
Well do you mean that Star Sports 1 Hindi HD isn't available? If it is not available, is its SD variant available?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock