Seeking Help Need to change DTH operator

In Tata Sky you can take Kayika Sadya pack as you're from Kerala. Which costs 290 rs pm. In this pack you will get the most important channels except English Entertainment channels. To view HD channels, you need to subscribe HD access fee @175 rs per month. So total will be ; 290+175=465 pm.

But Tata Sky giving us HD access fee @ discounted price of 99 rs per month for 3 months. So the cost will down to 389 rs pm. I'm using this pack .

But Tata Sky giving us HD access fee @ discounted price of 99 rs per month for 3 months. So the cost will down to 389 rs pm. I'm using this pack .
Off-topic : How do you got it in 99 for 3 months?

In Tata Sky you can take Kayika Sadya pack as you're from Kerala. Which costs 290 rs pm. In this pack you will get the most important channels except English Entertainment channels. To view HD channels, you need to subscribe HD access fee @175 rs per month. So total will be ; 290+175=465 pm.

Is this pack available on their website, or should we go to a dealer for that?

Is this pack available on their website, or should we go to a dealer for that?
No it's not available in website. It's an exclusive base pack for Kerala people. Only common packages are available in website. And yeah, dealer can activate this pack with new connections. Also we can select this pack from Tata Sky self care portal .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock