Seeking Help Need to change DTH operator

Is there any difference in transmission quality of the Sports HD channels between Airtel and Sun Direct?

In Tata Sky you can take Kayika Sadya pack as you're from Kerala. Which costs 290 rs pm. In this pack you will get the most important channels except English Entertainment channels. To view HD channels, you need to subscribe HD access fee @175 rs per month. So total will be ; 290+175=465 pm.

But Tata Sky giving us HD access fee @ discounted price of 99 rs per month for 3 months. So the cost will down to 389 rs pm. I'm using this pack .
Can I we watch the HD version with DMP HD pack instance of hd access fee?

Can I we watch the HD version with DMP HD pack instance of hd access fee?
You can request CC to activate DMP HD access. They will activate it for you . But you will get only the HD channels available in Dhamal Mix pack.

You can request CC to activate DMP HD access. They will activate it for you . But you will get only the HD channels available in Dhamal Mix pack.
that means common channels available only in DMP and Kayika Sadhya, right? that's so sad ;)

465 is not a good amount for me, 385 (290+95) is better than 465.

Last edited:
that means common channels available only in DMP and Kayika Sadhya, right? that's so sad ;)
I think you didn't get what I said. If you took DMP HD access with Kayika sadya pack, you will get the HD channels available in Dhamal Mix pack not in Kayika Sadya pack. If you want the HD channels available in Kayika Sadya pack, you need to subscribe to the regular HD access fee costs 175 rs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock