• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,477
I
Don't have budget constraints. Important things are
1. Addition of new hd channels
2. Picture quality
3. Service

Tata sky has largest librerary of hd chs and they are fast in addition of new hd chs too. More chs = more cost so Tatasky is costlier than Airtel .

Upto 44 inch I don't think you will see any difference between these two .

Service will vary depending upon location. In some places Airtel guy will reach your home earlier than Tata but in other locations Tata will reach before Airtel.

One thing about Tata sky is that they provide special hd feed during important events like star sports add-on , or during film festival or multi camera view during live matchs absolutely free to customers.

I am not sure Airtel provide that or not. Airtel users can tell better

Tata sky has largest librerary of hd chs and they are fast in addition of new hd chs too. More chs = more cost so Tatasky is costlier than Airtel .

Upto 44 inch I don't think you will see any difference between these two .

Service will vary depending upon location. In some places Airtel guy will reach your home earlier than Tata but in other locations Tata will reach before Airtel.

One thing about Tata sky is that they provide special hd feed during important events like star sports add-on , or during film festival or multi camera view during live matchs absolutely free to customers.

I am not sure Airtel provide that or not. Airtel users can tell better
Are you casting your valuable vote in favour of TS?

@Mad87 go for Tatasky u never regret :)

As u said choose between aAdtv & TS. Nothing Else

Budget not a constraint simply go for TS for sure my best wishes ;);)

Finally I have bought Tata sky HD box with ultra HD pack contains all HD and SD channels. Picture quality and sound is amazing. Recharged Airtel infinity pack for Chennai house. After seeing pq and aq, I planning to shift that also to Tata sky once Airtel infinity is over. Thanks for recommending Tata sky.

Finally I have bought Tata sky HD box with ultra HD pack contains all HD and SD channels. Picture quality and sound is amazing. Recharged Airtel infinity pack for Chennai house. After seeing pq and aq, I planning to shift that also to Tata sky once Airtel infinity is over. Thanks for recommending Tata sky.
Please post snaps of your new set Top box, Dish on the roof along with channel shots in your TV set that we can understand it very well....Do it bro... Live...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock