Needed Android Apps for Airtel Internet TV

chetan25

Reaction score
Do anyone has android TV apps such as TVF Play, gaana, Jio TV etc as I am not able to find these apps on Play store. If you guys can share some apk of apps which we can't find on play store, it would be helpful for all of us here.

Last edited:
Please provide/pm jio tv apk for internet tv. If anyone could provide some more useful apps which are not available in play store.
Request the admins and other internet tv users to help me out on this.
Thanks

Try in Androidmirror. Make sure you download the Android TV Versions of the same.

There are no android tv apps of gaana and tvf play. You need to modify the login details of the jio tv app's apk file to get it to work. Most of the apps compatible for android tv are already present on play store. And for the rest of the apps you can get it from Aptoide TV app.

Jio Cinema is already available. Install Sony LIV , ZEE 5 , HOTSTAR, Sun NXT Fashion TV , they are available from Playstore. So most of the content is covered

Do anyone has android TV apps such as TVF Play, gaana, Jio TV etc as I am not able to find these apps on Play store. If you guys can share some apk of apps which we can't find on play store, it would be helpful for all of us here.
There is a Gaana app for FireTV that you can install along with the amazon appstore to get it to work. You can get the FireTV APKs from here.
(P.S. This is not my link)

There is a Gaana app for FireTV that you can install along with the amazon appstore to get it to work. You can get the FireTV APKs from here.
(P.S. This is not my link)
It won't work you'll need to purchase the app on fire stick's Amazon account at first.

It won't work you'll need to purchase the app on fire stick's Amazon account at first.
It works. You just need to go to amazon.in on a mobile or desktop and then go to firetv apps and games , search for the app and click get app. It will be added to your account and just make sure to login with the same amazon account on your amazon app.

It works. You just need to go to amazon.in on a mobile or desktop and then go to firetv apps and games , search for the app and click get app. It will be added to your account and just make sure to login with the same amazon account on your amazon app.
Thanks man I was trying to get some apps to run for months. It wasn't working. We need to buy this app on desktop site though on mobile it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock