New Airtel DTH connection

vicks619

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to get new connection for 2 tvs at home, is there any dealer here who can help in delhi dwarka

dude, you can find dealer in ddf but we can give suggestions about specifications pro and cons. if you want dealers you can directly ask in airtel dth website. they will help you out.

you can buy it from online (flipkart and Amazon) but for multi tv tatasky is cheap compared to airtel now

But multi connection with tata sky is not as good as airtel. because in airtel, you can choose channel you want to watch but in TS you have no option other than mirroring?

dude, you can find dealer in ddf but we can give suggestions about specifications pro and cons. if you want dealers you can directly ask in airtel dth website. they will help you out.
I have submitted my details in airtel website, but nobody bothered to call
you can buy it from online (flipkart and Amazon) but for multi tv tatasky is cheap compared to airtel now
on amazon price is atleast 1700 for hd box but in airtel site it is less and i want to take connection simultaneously, that would be cheaper but no option of that in amazon

Tweet them on Twitter for buy new connection so one of cc unit will call you and ask them to book new connection, give them your full details and within 4 hours connection will be done

I have submitted my details in airtel website, but nobody bothered to call

on amazon price is atleast 1700 for hd box but in airtel site it is less and i want to take connection simultaneously, that would be cheaper but no option of that in amazon
Did u give tick mark on the website for calling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock