Breaking New Airtel dth offer for Relaince customers

I will go for Airtel as their packs are cheaper than tata sky. Is this offer applicable for 1 year suspended customers of RDTV?

Looks like good offer but Airtel is bit late, Tata sky has grabbed majority of RDTV users by now.
Even tata sky has grabbed but they r not providing everyone. as they told me we have not ur card no. in our data so you r not eligible. I tried about ten times even I did mail them but as my account is suspended so they refused
But airtel has nothing to take with rdtv account. I told them my account is deactivated they said no problem in that.
In that way airtel is ahead and airtel have recording facilitiy which tatasky have not.

Even tata sky has grabbed but they r not providing everyone. as they told me we have not ur card no. in our data so you r not eligible. I tried about ten times even I did mail them but as my account is suspended so they refused
But airtel has nothing to take with rdtv account. I told them my account is deactivated they said no problem in that.
In that way airtel is ahead and airtel have recording facilitiy which tatasky have not.

So what are you waiting for order airtel digital tv, I am also a customer by replacing my 1 year suspended RDTV and really satisfied with their service.

Same issue for me @dth_expert bro,almost 12 days gone,tatasky team told me ur id not available in our data base & also we are unable to contact the rdtv team,we will try to resolve ur issue asap,but till now my issue not resolve :cry:

anyone else here ( Rdtv user) want to migrate Tatasky @599 Rs pm me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock