New Basepacks introduced All prices are excluding NCF

I thought that ARPs will be also on DBR just like monthly packs so that we can change it any day if a good packs gets launched.
ARP means Advance Rental Pack, there's no DBR concept in them. Customer needs to make full payment to the operator in advance.
DPOs should give free days only when the ARP is at the last stage & if anyone terminate the ARP in between then no benefit should be given.
Of course, that's what they do. If a customer terminates ARP in between, the rental till the date of termination is calculated on DBR basis and only the remaining amount will be refunded, thus the original benefit he/she would have got upon full ARP term, either in extra validity days or in amount is lost.

Thanks @Gobinaath bro. You cleared our confusion. I was also planning to recharge 3 month ARP for my uncle.
Wait till tommorow bro then took decision I'll confirm tomorrow abt NCF on ARP but I'm 99% sure it'll have NCF based on channel count Will confirm 100% tommorow

BTW thanks brother

Last edited:
Just want to share all are think why Adtv not include NCF on package I too have that doubt so just shooted email got reply

"NCF is not constant one can be keep on change based on users Channels inclusion & exclusion so we can't determine static NCF .. So in packs selection while including topup addition & deletion at last in submit page we giving NCF with Pack rental equal to Monthly rental"

-----------

I think it makes satisfy & sense to me coz clubbing pack price into NCF is a head ache so it's better to give in last by displaying overall monthly rental 🙂

Regards

Last edited:
:no2::no2:
You said na that if arp will be on DBR basis then what'll be the difference between it & monthly pack so for that I said that DPOs should give the free days only if the arp is going to over not from the beginning.
For example, if I'll take 12M arp then they should intially give me validity of 11M & when I'll enter the 11th month then additional one month should be given & if a customer changes the pack before 11M then no benefit will be given & there'll be no loss also as it'll be on DBR.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock