New Basepacks introduced All prices are excluding NCF

So what if anyone activated that pack in the given time-frame before it was removed (again)? Will it be still active for those users?
No, ARPs they updated on Selfcare shows Channels count as Zero and couldn't be activated.

What a pity!!! Hope they add them back soon!!!
Even they are back Going for ARP, is waste bro. We won't get same discounts like before.

If Monthly Pack price - Rs.500 for 12M ARP we need to pay Rs.5500 only 1M benefit 😒

Even they are back Going for ARP, is waste bro. We won't get same discounts like before.

Oh I know the new discounts suck!!! What I'm really interested is the fact that Airtel advertised they'll waive off NCF from LDP (3m, 6m and 12m). That's a huge benefit if they'll bring the same offer back

Oh I know the new discounts suck!!! What I'm really interested is the fact that Airtel advertised they'll waive off NCF from LDP (3m, 6m and 12m). That's a huge benefit if they'll bring the same offer back
They've not made any such announcement. There's still no clarification on this. This news became viral after it was posted here & no one has confirmed it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock