Colors Bangla & Colors bangla HD

Courtesy : COlors Bangla FB page

Optimus_Prime said:
world TV premier
Haripada Bandwala

tomorrow, Star Jalsha & Star Jalsha HD
2PM
courtsey -Star jalsha FB page

Star Jalsha is showing a film after many months. :clap :tup :eek:hya I clearly remember that the last film they showed was Chander Pahar on 1st January. Since then they have no reality shows, no movies, only serials. :dodgy :angry Yet they have almost 50% of all Bengali viewership. :luv :eek:hya

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemis said:
Star Jalsha is showing a film after many months. :clap :tup :eek:hya I clearly remember that the last film they showed was Chander Pahar on 1st January. Since then they have no reality shows, no movies, only serials. :dodgy :angry Yet they have almost 50% of all Bengali viewership. :luv :eek:hya

Really???
for your info, I must tell you from Jan1 to today they have shown "Belaseshe", "Julfikar", " Gangstar" .
They are Daily serial oriented channel..currently they have 14 serial in their port folio...their Prime start starts from 5 pm and it continues to 12am in night.
And for movie purpose they have dedicated channel, Jalsha Movies and Jalsha Movies HD.

Optimus_Prime said:
Really???
for your info, I must tell you from Jan1 to today they have shown "Belaseshe", "Julfikar", " Gangstar" .
They are Daily serial oriented channel..currently they have 14 serial in their port folio...their Prime start starts from 5 pm and it continues to 12am in night.
And for movie purpose they have dedicated channel, Jalsha Movies and Jalsha Movies HD.

Thanks for correcting the mistake. I was seeing the schedules through What's On India app which was not showing the films. It was showing TBA only. I apologize. :)

This is the movie I'm waiting for....
and Last night I found This is exclusively available on amazon Prime!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock