New C Band Dish Anteena

6 ft antenna available in DX Electronics and MR Electronics shops in IG Road, near Nandilath G-Mart

Been following your discussion, as I'm from Mangalore close to Kasaragod, and as a Cable Op I've noticed that C band signals drop down significantly as you move lower than Mangalore. In this case, I wouldn't suggest anything lesser than 12' , and you are asking for 6 or 8' ant for Kerala didn't make to much sense as the signals are dominantly digital and as such if the signal is less then you may not rx anything at all. BTW why don't you try at Mangalore, it may be available there too...

Been following your discussion, as I'm from Mangalore close to Kasaragod, and as a Cable Op I've noticed that C band signals drop down significantly as you move lower than Mangalore. In this case, I wouldn't suggest anything lesser than 12' , and you are asking for 6 or 8' ant for Kerala didn't make to much sense as the signals are dominantly digital and as such if the signal is less then you may not rx anything at all. BTW why don't you try at Mangalore, it may be available there too...
Hi sir.. I'm from puttur mangalore.. Kindly give your contact number.. Need assistance tracking dish.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock