New cheating policy by Videocon d2h...(Problem Solved By DreamDTH)

-=Dth@Freak=-

Reaction score
Today i purchased a 150 INR recharge card of videocon d2h from my nearest d2h dealer(I always bought my d2h cards from this dealer from past 12-15 months)...In today night i opened d2h website & log in to "my Videocon d2h page" with my user id & password...Then i go to the recharge option & put my cards secret pin code(12 digit) in the desired field of recharge option(I always use this recharge method),but after submitting the recharge button,it shows that "the card is already consumed"....I bought this unused new card from my dealer,there is no problem in the cards scratchable portion....then I called d2h cc & narrate my problem....but they said that they dont have any option to gave me my money back(in my a/c)...but few months ago,i faced the same problem with d2h,then they gave me the money back in my a/c within 1 day.....but now they are telling me that they have changed their policy & they can not refund my money anyway....they advised me to contact with that dealer from where i bought that card.....but i bought a new unused card from a dealer(i checked it b4 buying),& after 1 day if i say my dealer that this card is already consumed b4 i recharged with it....is it believable to him or believable to anyone?
This a new cheating policy by d2h,they are now trying to loot their customers with this new tricks.....I already thinking to opt for ts +hd due to unavailability of d2h hd dvr....& after this incident i will surely opt ts +hd & throw my d2h,if they dont solve my problem within 48 hours.....

RE: New cheating policy by Videocon d2h...

I think a Multinational company Not cheating With this Tricks, Many Other Ways For cheating Customers,
Some time Cash Card Not Activate from Distributors so Confirm First Your Card is activate before use,Also Try Call to Customer care With Cash Card Serial Number & Ask About Where is card use ? If Card Is fresh Cc Recharge it,Card is use Ask " which date , which time and on which customer id this card was consumed.

*if Wrong Recharge done in airtel Very easy Process,Given Serial number,Amount,Time and Correct Vc Account id,Wrong Account id,Customer Care make a Service Request for Transfer Amount in Correct id,i try many time,Amount add in correct id in 48 Hours

I have also face the same problem before 2years with my Tata Sky......But i hv got my money back.... :D
Hope u also gey ur money back..........:phone1:

D2h Please Reply And Help The User:phone1:

I contacted with my d2h dealer & he asked me to give the details of that particular card(sr no,pin no,my user id etc) to him & he assured me that he will try to fix this problem within 1-2 days....
In the mean time d2h called me & assured me that they will solve my problem soon...they asked me to scan that particular card & sent them...i already send them the scanned copy of that card....
Now waiting for the positive resolution of my problem asap.....

Sure and Trust On D2h, They give Information About Your Cash card and Satisfied u, also if D2h Have Wrong Recharge reversal Service they transfer in Your Account.

Thanks to everybody here.....My problem is resolved now....d2h credited the recharge amount in my a/c now.....Dont know if this credit goes to my dealer or d2h officials or both...

thanks for Information, and Thanks D2h For solving Problem & Proof "No cheating policy"

Thanks brother for coming here.
And congrats ur money u get back:win:

Thread title should be modified as problem is solved......
Weldone D2h

Videocon is good as for as customer service is concerned.
:eek:ftopic: They should look & enhance product quality asap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock