Seeking Help New connection

Airtel is the best for your requirement. Monthly cost will be 99+225=324. You'll get two free regional packs, you can choose Telugu as one of them. You'll get all the HD channels at this price. No other DTH is currently offering this I think.

@ilikered I just spoke to the customer and they are saying you dont have any free regional packs with myplan99. So you need to pay another 61. So, it would be 99+61+225=385. Also, I enquired about super star pack for TN (999/year) and they are saying long term packs can't be combined with myHDpack :( Looks like I shouldnt go ahead with Airtel. Disappointing service so far.

@ilikered I just spoke to the customer and they are saying you dont have any free regional packs with myplan99. So you need to pay another 61. So, it would be 99+61+225=385. Also, I enquired about super star pack for TN (999/year) and they are saying long term packs can't be combined with myHDpack :( Looks like I shouldnt go ahead with Airtel. Disappointing service so far.

They don't have a clue. Here's my advise to you.

If you want to go with long term pack (999 per year), just get that done through customer care. You can add all the other packs through self care yourself. In fact, I'm currently on this pack with Max HD add-on and two free regional packs.

If you want to stay with 99 pack, you can do that too. Add whatever packs you want through self care.

They don't have a clue. Here's my advise to you.

If you want to go with long term pack (999 per year), just get that done through customer care. You can add all the other packs through self care yourself. In fact, I'm currently on this pack with Max HD add-on and two free regional packs.

If you want to stay with 99 pack, you can do that too. Add whatever packs you want through self care.

Oh okay. If "self care" works, then it's great. Thanks for the advise :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock