Seeking Help New connection

My experience with Videocon d2h and airtel

picture quality( SD)
Videocon d2h is better than Airtel Dth

picture quality Hd
almost same

i suggest go with airtel because
Base pack 99 rs + 2 free regional packs (telugu tamil)
Max hd 225 rs total 324 rs per month

Last edited:
My experience with Videocon d2h and airtel

picture quality( SD)
Videocon d2h is better than Airtel Dth

picture quality Hd
almost same

His budget is 300/- only and he want sports hd channels too. D2H also following hd access fee like Tata Sky so I think in 300 he'll not get a package having his required channels in d2h.

Airtel is the best for your requirement. Monthly cost will be 99+225=324. You'll get two free regional packs, you can choose Telugu as one of them. You'll get all the HD channels at this price. No other DTH is currently offering this I think.

Any airtel digital users may respond please..
Any airtel digital users may respond please..
If u ignore Tatasky for cost then obvious choice is airtel

Yes u can get ur choice hd Channels under or above 300+ per month with my plan 99 pack

For more details contact @ilikered bro He's using 99 pack with hd add-on :)

My best wishes

Last edited:
Airtel is the best for your requirement. Monthly cost will be 99+225=324. You'll get two free regional packs, you can choose Telugu as one of them. You'll get all the HD channels at this price. No other DTH is currently offering this I think.
Just i tagged u anna in above post ;);)👍👍

Im using dish tv bharat pack(99) plus cartoon add on(35) and full on hd(220) all comes down to 360 pm. You get all the hd channels. PQ of HD channels is very good do if HD is your priority like me go with dish tv.

Thanks bro... Will look for adtv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock