Breaking New DD channel Arunaprabha from 9th Feb 2019

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 40
  • Views: Views 9,987

Do you think DD must have one more channel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shubh

Contributor
Reaction score
1 New Channel Coming all DTH so ;)

DD Arunprabha invites proposals in seven categories

Programme proposals in seven different categories have been invited by Doordarshan for its new DD Arunprabha channel being launched for North East states.

The proposals from reputed producers/production houses are under Fixed Budget Mode of Commissioned Programmes Category and the episodic price ranges between Rs 800,000 to Rs One Million.

DD-Arunprabha will be a 24x7 satellite channel originating from DDK, Itanagar. Programmes on DD-Arunprabha would show richness, variety and diversity of local culture. The channel would seamlessly integrate NER with the entire country. The channel’s USP will be to attract young people of NER with contemporary entertainment shows embedded with informative content.

The invitation is part of efforts of Prasar Bharati’s special efforts in North East Region (NER) to promote and nurture talent, provide a platform to deserving producers/artistes from NER as well as from outside to encourage production of better programmes for DD viewers.

Proposals have to be received by 17 January 2017 and no proposals sent after that date would be accepted. Preference will be given to Programmes based on themes and subjects relevant to NER.

Programme proposals for DD-Arunprabha are invited for the following:

No. Genre Duration in Minutes) Episodic Price
1. Daily Soap/Serials 30 Rs 5,00,000
2. Thrillers 30 Rs 5,00,000
3. Mythological Serials 30 Rs 5,00,000 +40% additional
towards sets and higher
production value
4. Telefilms 30 Rs 5,00,000 (and higher duration
on a pro-rata basis)
5. Quiz Shows/Magazine
Formats with celebrity
Anchorperson 30 Rs 5,00,000 + Actual cost of
hiring of Anchors
6. Travelogue:
(a) Documentary format 30 Rs 5,00,000
(b) With Celebrity 30 Rs One Million
7. Reality Shows 60 Rs One Million
The rates are exclusive of service tax.

All programmes have to be submitted in HD format only. Submissions in any other format will be summarily rejected. (iv) Proposals should be submitted only in Hindi/English.

Proposals have to be in the application format specified on ddindia.gov.in with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs 25000 for each proposal in the form of a Crossed Bank Draft in favour of ‘PBBCI, Director General, Doordarshan, New Delhi’ (payable at New Delhi).

A fresh show reel of the programmes for 3 to 5 minutes duration on DVD/CD/pen drive on given genre or theme will also be submitted along with the proposal, except in the case of Reality Shows. But episodic break-up and details of set backdrop/Anchor/Judges profiles and criteria of selection are required with the proposal.

DD Arunprabha invites proposals in seven categories | Indian Television Dot Com

Here it is Logo of DD Arun Prabha

5bd320d0398c9b1ddd096ce8f9c35520.jpg

Though I feel logo is guinuine but still not officially confirmed so not creating new thread

Its simple but looks very good to me :):tup

That sun in background looks fake. dd never has anything except the doordarshan logo and the channel name written at the bottom for every channel..

Here it is Logo of DD Arun Prabha

5bd320d0398c9b1ddd096ce8f9c35520.jpg

Though I feel logo is guinuine but still not officially confirmed so not creating new thread
I think its genuine. Times of India also posted this logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock