New Dish TV Channels List (15 November 2017)

• Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 22,166
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolkatta TV is wrong. Its Kolkata TV.@Shivraj bro. Sorry to say mostly I see non Bengali people everywhere even outside DDF writing/telling Kolkatta instead of Kolkata.

Thanks for suggestion everyone still I am working on list and work will be done shortly

Last edited:
No EXCLUSIVE CHANNELS like RTR PLANETA, cubavision,

@ShivRaJ,

I don't know why you can not take suggestions positively or atleast understand when someone say something good to you.

This was the notification i had sent to you earlier this morning:

Again, I don't like people to give me orders like this, you should learn to add a "please" while requesting for something. If we can request others then why you can't. Thread re-opened on request, however won't be made sticky on request.

We re-opened your thread once again on your request. But now you ignored my note and it was a straight disrespect towards me i felt.

I had already alert you on your report with note to not ask us for sticky request as we allowed you to make thread before but due to your ego problems (i know!) you had asked us to close thread after posting thread!

Thread closed again from our side.

Someone else feel free to recreate the thread. We can not work on orders like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock