DDF Exclusive New DishTV connection in effective price of ₹0/- (100% CASH BACK) (750 extra if Antenna is needed)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 5,973
nothing is new, if you purchase online its cost approx 1000 or 1100 with one month free, but here you give 2500+750 you got nothing free but 2500 balance. it means nothing is free so batter dishtv you just think add new hd channels and quality packages instead off playing with customers mind. they have fully flustered your services and worst thinking. please add new channels and make packages more compatible

nothing is new, if you purchase online its cost approx 1000 or 1100 with one month free, but here you give 2500+750 you got nothing free but 2500 balance. it means nothing is free so batter dishtv you just think add new hd channels and quality packages instead off playing with customers mind. they have fully flustered your services and worst thinking. please add new channels and make packages more compatible

Bro For Your Talk Answer Is Here.

If you require antenna setup, then only 750 extra.

But Its Fun Of Self From Dish TV.

Who Will Able To Watch Channel In DishTV Without Antenna Setup.
Also They Cant Use Another DTH's Antenna By Reallocating Because Dish TV Uses Wider Dish Antenna.
I Don't Think So Other DTH Antenna Will Able To Catch Both Satellite Signal Which Dish TV Using.

Last edited:
Bro For Your Talk Answer Is Here.

But Its Fun Of Self From Dish TV.

Who Will Able To Watch Channel In DishTV Without Antenna Setup.
Also They Cant Use Another DTH's Antenna By Reallocating Because Dish TV Uses Wider Dish Antenna.
I Don't Think So Other DTH Antenna Will Able To Catch Both Satellite Signal Which Dish TV Using.
Already Dish TV started to selling set top boxes without antenna.
They given onam offer without antenna also.
Most of the middle East users using mpeg2 boxes for them no need antenna.
Now they stopped using asia sat 105, so you can use any antenna that is your wish,
I am using tata sky in dish TV antenna.
If you buy any dth from dealer, they can give without antenna for 300 to 500 less.
Now dish TV giving the facility through online also.

Last edited:
Now they stopped using asia sat 105, so you can use any antenna that is your wish,
If you buy any dth from dealer, they can give without antenna for 300 to 500 less.
Humm... Than This Is Good Offer For Those People Who Wants Move Out From Other DTH, To Join DishTV.

Last edited:
Dishtv was using dual type LNB, can we use mono type now?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock