Discussion New English Show Updates & Discussions

Zee Cafe was airing latest, good shows about one or years back but now become the worst of the lot. They r not only airing mostly old shows but in that too much is unknown/poor content like Prank My Pets, Mad Kids, Popcorn TV etc.

Viacom18 is doing a great job with both Comedy Central and Colors Infinity. They r telecasting latest and best shows in both fiction/non fiction category. AXN comes next as it too airs a new show daily and some other old popular programs.

Star World is just surviving on Koffee With Karan while Star World Premiere is being watched by Star India employess and running without any strategy.

Zee Cafe was airing latest, good shows about one or years back but now become the worst of the lot. They r not only airing mostly old shows but in that too much is unknown/poor content like Prank My Pets, Mad Kids, Popcorn TV etc.
But it is premiering several new shows. I don't keep track of English channels but Zee Café's name regularly appears in this thread along with AXN.
Star World Premiere is being watched by Star India employess and running without any strategy.
If Star could shut down a good channel like FX, why bother to keep this bakwaas channel on air? :wall:
And how good is Disney International HD? :huh:
Star World is just surviving on Koffee With Karan
And GoT.

Last edited:
The titan games premire 18th march weeknights at 9 on zee cafe and &flix
20190223-064415.png

Last edited:
Oscars
This Monday 25th February
At 5.30am Repeat: 8.30pm
On Star Movies/HD & Star Movies Select HD
52703774_621736938266543_2796074635123228672_o.jpg

Where is Zee Cafe heading to even before TRAI Tariff Order fully comes into effect? It is airing 15 or 20 year old prank or funny video shows all day. Apart from this there is a low budget in house chat show and some unknown boring cooking show on air. This channel used to air so many latest shows one year back and was number 1 in BARC ratings but since then there has been steep downslide. I guess soon it will be shut down, this channel is just like Jeet, Turbo, etc. which r there just to make bouquet bulkier.

Zee promoters r in debt and looks like they r not willing to invest more in certain business segments like premium english channels or dth business. Zee entered into first outpul deal with Sony for movies sometime back but &Flix and &Prive did not achieve success thru that. &Prive airs nice contemporary and impactful movies but there is hardly any audience for mature, alternate content. &Prive is the only one airing such movies now along with MN+ , Le Plex was shutdown and Star Movies Select is showing more mainstream flicks nowadays. Days r numbered for &Prive too, Zee can't even make it a 2nd English Movie Channel as even it's flagship counterpart &Flix is at bottom of charts

Last edited:
Any1 here has watched Six Feet Under? It has got good reviews. So worth watching ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock