DDF Exclusive New FTA Bouquets from 29th December 2018 (Details)

DTHs can create packs on a la carte rates of broacaster's channels. So, broadcasters packs are cheaper than DTH's packs.
As DTHs don't have any discount cap they can offer their own addons at cheaper rate than broadcasters.

whats the use of naptol and other advt channels... ???

mathrubhumi
manorama
ASIANET NEWS
MAZHAVIL MANORAMA
DD Malayalam

only 5 channels free in this pack :-(

I want All Telugu Channels + Hindi Movies Channels + English Movies + kids channels + infotainment channels = ?? Can anyone tell me what is its Price ?

As DTHs don't have any discount cap they can offer their own addons at cheaper rate than broadcasters.
DTH's can offer their own add-ons, but how will they offer them at a cheaper rate than broadcasters, given that they'll make their packs from a-la-carte or bouquets given by broadcasters

DTH's can offer their own add-ons, but how will they offer them at a cheaper rate than broadcasters, given that they'll make their packs from a-la-carte or bouquets given by broadcasters
I think broadcasters will not accept DTHs packs the below rates than their packs.
Yes, its possible with upto 20% incentives provided to DTHs thay can reduce the price less than broadcasters MRP.

Yes, its possible with upto 20% incentives provided to DTHs thay can reduce the price less than broadcasters MRP.
But major DTHs asking for much NCF in Courts and more commission from broadcasters for quality maintenance, then why they reduce the prices below the broadcasters packs?

I was using d2h hd black box in 2017 after that I din recharge. my question is if I want to resume that do I need to make dish allignment or not. earlier it was using st2 88 degree east

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock