New HD ADDONs found in online portal

• Thread starter swcptb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 46
  • Views: Views 11,661
Premium HD ADD charges 1299 All HD channels available. I activated now but available only 299 rupees package and above. My package Kerala celebration package

Premium HD ADD charges 1299 All HD channels available. I activated now but available only 299 rupees package and above. My package Kerala celebration package

Why D2h is not disclosing all these info on their website, it helps customer to decide the package based on that information. Each time call CC to get the information even though they have not well aware of the package details.
Its better to describe clearly the channel list of package and its particular add ons , they are just simply listing all add ons for all packages, if we ask CC they will say its only for certain package. Not the right way in this website disclosure..

Can you post list of HD channels in Premium HD add-on..

I have Activated premium HD add on.. no offer I got, 175 per month.. my base pack is South super!! So total will be 299+175.. I had asked CC and then their manager but didn't get any offer... Channels available are all Hindi channels, movie channels, English channels except star world premier, lifestyle and informative channels and Malayalam,kannada, Tamil channels ( except sun Tamil networks)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock