New Infotainment & Lifestyle Show Updates

Living Foodz brings back ‘Northern Flavours’ for a second season

Food and lifestyle channel Living Foodz is back with the second season of ‘Northern Flavours’ from 5 June.

The second season will have Chef Ajay Chopra explore the forgotten delicacies of North India.

The show will air every Monday to Wednesday at 2 pm.

‘Northern Flavours’ will explore North Indian food from the states of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Delhi.

Living Foodz brings back 'Northern Flavours' for a second season | TelevisionPost.com

New Infotainment Show Update:

" OMG Yeh Mera India (Season 3)" Series Starts on Thursday , June 23rd , 2017 08:00 PM IST Only on History TV18

" India's Megakitchens (New Season)" Series Starts on Monday , June 19th , 2017 09:00 PM IST Only on National Geographic / :hd

Last edited:
6f0c40dd4be9c4b9f69961cdd025de82.jpg

8ce809a38a8bdfca900a38adced7737f.jpg

9cc616ac2808f5cb1f786e5c3845973e.jpg

" Son's of Liberty" Series Premier's on July 3rd , 2017 11:00 PM IST (Monday to Wednesday) Only on History TV18/HD

Last edited:

" Global Event -- Earth Live " July 10th , 2017 05:30 AM IST Only on National Geographic , Nat Geo Wild / :hd

Last edited:
Actress Sakshi Tanwar will be back on the small screen as a host of an upcoming food show "Tyohaar Ki Thaali". She is looking forward to explore "lesser-known facts" about Indian cuisine and culture with the show.
Sakshi, who made her Bollywood debut with "Dangal" last year, is shooting for the show here. It will air on EPIC channel soon.

The 26-part episodic series will celebrate the diversity of the country by bringing some interesting food stories related to Indian festivals, cultural nuances and traditions.

"As an actor, it excites me to explore different mediums and genres. When the channel's team approached me, I was highly intrigued with the show's unique concept," Sakshi said in a statement.

"This is quite different from what I have done in the recent past and I cannot wait to explore lesser-known facts about certain foods and special days that are an integral part of our culture," she added.

The show is based on discovering the tales behind the special recipes cooked on festivals. The channel also has a popular food show "Raja, Rasoi Aur Anya Kahaniyaan" on air.

Sakshi Tanwar to be back on small screen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock