NEW LAUNCH

shaji v

Reaction score
HAI GUYS GOOD NEWS FOR ALL OPENBOX LAUNCH NEW BOX IN THE NEXT WEEK THE NAME IS "OPENBOX AZ PLAY" THIS BOX FUNCTION IS SAME AS A6 PRO BUT IT INCLUDE WIFI CONNECTION WE DONT WANT WIFI DONGLE AND IF U HAVE ANDROID MOBILE U DIRECTLY CONNECT WIFI AND ALSO SIZE IS VERY SMALL contact

AND ALSO THE PRICE OF THE BOX IS ALSO VERY LESS THE OPENBOX AZ PLAY BOX PRICE WITH SHIPPING IS 4200 AND INCLUDING 3G DONILE IS 4990 WITH SHIPPING SO ENJOY GUYS MORE DETAILS ADDED SOON THANK U TO ALL

Picture uploading option is not visible in this site if want picture u refer google or other sites

Hai guy good news to all now the stock of AZ PLAY is came today so now u can call me for order.AZ PLAY PRICE IS 4200 INCLUDE COURIER AND AZ PLAY PLUS 3G DONGLE PRICE IS 4990 . 09020092148 i am from kerala.

Brother spec all are same in a6 pro and a7g both are same only diff is u can direcly connect wifi with wifi dongle if u can conect with ur andriod phone brother and price is very low because a6pro price is 5200 and a7g is 5650 but AZ PLAY price is 4200 only brother

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock