Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

50120744_1907289106048676_738849638949322752_n.png.jpg

I believe Sony Marathi's long line of premieres has caused Star Pravah to stop premiering movies (or even showing existing movies) completely.

I believe Sony Marathi's long line of premieres has caused Star Pravah to stop premiering movies (or even showing existing movies) completely.
Yes but Sony Marathi can't beat Star Pravah in TRP ratings.

Yes but Sony Marathi can't beat Star Pravah in TRP ratings.
I feel Sony Marathi HD is not far away. The MIB has already renamed the licences of Le Plex HD and Rox HD to Ten 4 and Ten 4 HD, so the licence of Ten Golf HD will be renamed to Sony Marathi HD soon enough.
And, when HD comes, the TRPs will hopefully increase a little (enough to take the 5th spot permanently from Zee Yuva). Then people might notice this deservingly good channel (Sony Marathi) a little more. :smile2:

I personally have a feeling that Zee Marathi should rework on it's content. I have an impression that it doesn't have good content, in general, other than very few shows.

I personally have a feeling that Zee Marathi should rework on it's content. I have an impression that it doesn't have good content, in general, other than very few shows.

I am not sure if you speak Marathi or not. If you can then you might be familiar with jokes surrounding the zee Marathi shows . All social media indirectly promote those shows . In top 5 , they have 4 shows on average . I don't think they will experiment anything new

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock