Breaking New Package Available for Subscription

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 14,887
Finally I found why my calculation is Rs.560.63 and TS calculation is Rs.561.60.

Multi TV amount is Rs.201 as per SMS sent by TS. I calculated as Rs.200. So with Rs.201, the total will be Rs.561.63 and TS rounding down to 2 decimals as Rs.561.60.

But why Multi TV is Rs.201 instead of Rs.200?

Why cant Times now HD be dropped??? From mytatasky self care???

It says channel is in monthly offer

Finally I found why my calculation is Rs.560.63 and TS calculation is Rs.561.60.

Multi TV amount is Rs.201 as per SMS sent by TS. I calculated as Rs.200. So with Rs.201, the total will be Rs.561.63 and TS rounding down to 2 decimals as Rs.561.60.

Off Topic only for people who can understand Tamil:
To understand the struggle I had to find that "1 rupee", the situation between me and Tata Sky was like below comedy.

I am sorry.. The mystery behind this 1 rupee is not solved yet. In their SMS, they mentioned the multi TV price as Rs.200.1. So the net amount should be Rs.560.73. I still don't know how this will be changing to Rs.561.6.

I modified my pack within 2 days. I decided not to subscribe any Sun Network channel except Sun TV HD and Sun Music HD. But due to pressure in Family, I had to change pack.

Dropped Sun TV HD (kept Sun Music HD) and opted Sun Tamil Basic SD.

Total amount got increased. To manage, the amount dropped Zee Tamizh HD, Star Vijay HD and Colors Tamil HD. Added Zee Tamizh and Star Vijay. Colors Tamil is already part of TV18 Tamil Budget.

Decided to select Sun TV HD, Zee Tamizh HD and Star Vijay HD only when some good movies being broadcasted and burn the charges on daily basis for specific days.

Note: When Star Vijay Music is launched will go for HD version only.

😠😠
cqzSWsF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock