Breaking New Package Available for Subscription

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 14,955
Some Tips:
Those who want only Sun TV SD and K TV SD.

If you subscribe, a-la-carte price is Rs.44.84
If you subscribe, Sun Tamil Basic pack Rs.47.20 (Channel count 7)
If you subscribe, Sun Kerala Prime pack Rs.41.30 (Channel count 8 including Sun TV SD and K TV SD)

I am sorry.. The mystery behind this 1 rupee is not solved yet. In their SMS, they mentioned the multi TV price as Rs.200.1. So the net amount should be Rs.560.73. I still don't know how this will be changing to Rs.561.6.
Maybe they wrote it wrong on website and their algorithm has 201.00

Maybe they wrote it wrong on website and their algorithm has 201.00

As I mentioned in recent replies of this thread, I modified the packs and channels. Now as per calculation it is Rs.564.56 including multi tv as Rs.200. Now their site is showing Rs.565 which is correct. So earlier cases for Rs.560.63, I still don't know why it was Rs.561.6. If multi TV was 201 that time it should be same 201 this time with modified pack but it is not. So only TS can explain on this. But they will not.

Some Tips:
Those who want only Sun TV SD and K TV SD.

If you subscribe, a-la-carte price is Rs.44.84
If you subscribe, Sun Tamil Basic pack Rs.47.20 (Channel count 7)
If you subscribe, Sun Kerala Prime pack Rs.41.30 (Channel count 8 including Sun TV SD and K TV SD)
Yesterday I choosen a Tamil hd family sports pack for checking. In this, only HD ard some fta channels only avail Bro. Jaya no. 😠😠 Cost ₹605.......... tomorrow only I drop it.

Last edited:
Yesterday I choosen a Tamil hd family sports pack for checking. In this, only HD ard some fta channels only avail Bro. Jaya no. 😠😠 Cost ₹605.......... tomorrow only I drop it.
Off topic :I decided not to subscribe for K TV and Sun Music. Only subscribed to Sun TV HD. Sun group HD channels are very costly.

Off topic :I decided not to subscribe for K TV and Sun Music. Only subscribed to Sun TV HD. Sun group HD channels are very costly.

Yes. That is the reason why I was not subscribed. But family is not understanding these things :( They want K TV and Sun Life. That is why I subscribed Tamil Value SD + Sun Music HD. Sun Music HD is for me. Sun TV HD can be subscribed whenever required for 1 day or 2 days. Amount is (22.42/30)*No.of.days.

Only good thing about this rule is we can change packs to whatever we want coz of 1 day lock in period. Found out that lock in period is based on our clock time and not as per pack activation time

Just now added
Star Sports 1 @ 22.42 with old pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock