DDF Exclusive New package

I have added WB as add on for one month with my old yearly pack. Now it is active. Will it be deactivated after one month or it will be auto renewed. I don't want it be auto renewed. I have balance in my account. Any idea guys?

I have added WB as add on for one month with my old yearly pack. Now it is active. Will it be deactivated after one month or it will be auto renewed. I don't want it be auto renewed. I have balance in my account. Any idea guys?

It might probably get auto renewed as add-ons are auto renewed after every month (as long as there is an active base pack).

Call CC and ask them on what date the add-on is expiring for the current month. Then call them back on the day before that expiry date and cancel the add-on.

Note that there is no real way for us to know on when an add-on gets renewed every month for each of us (it is not necessarily on the 1st of every month). This date might differ from the base pack recharge date as we might have activated the base pack on one date and the add-on on a different date of the month.

Last edited:
It might probably get auto renewed as add-ons are auto renewed after every month (as long as there is an active base pack).

Call CC and ask them on what date the add-on is expiring for the current month. Then call them back on the day before that expiry date and cancel the add-on.

Note that there is no real way for us to know on when an add-on gets renewed every month for each of us (it is not necessarily on the 1st of every month). This date might differ from the base pack recharge date as we might have activated the base pack on one date and the add-on on a different date of the month.
another flaw when you use sun direct:cf2::em::dodgy2:

New connection option is now giving base packs, but only Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam DPO 1. Also Rs 2000 rupees for SD+ and no HD.

I am on Semi Annual Tamil economy pack. Today my monthly Tamil HD add-on expired. To my surprise, it got auto renewed and 17 ₹ deducted. Hope it'll be like this till my base pack expiry date.

Few days before i saw Discovery Tamil mentioned in Tamil DPO 2 pack. But now it is not there. Was it removed already or only today??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock