DDF Exclusive New package

Friends.. Need some clarifications...

One year back, I used sun Dth , but am using AIRTEL Dth now. Am having sun Dth SD box still and sun Dth account might be de-activated. Not sure.

(1) Can I use Airtel dth dish + stb for sun Dth SD box. ?
(2) any dish alignment required from Airtel dth position to sun Dth position or we can use without any alignment ?
(3) if I buy new sun Dth HD connection then do we need to select only HD base pack or we can select SD base package also like TAMIL DPO 1 or 2.

Friends.. Need some clarifications...

One year back, I used sun Dth , but am using AIRTEL Dth now. Am having sun Dth SD box still and sun Dth account might be de-activated. Not sure.

(1) Can I use Airtel dth dish + stb for sun Dth SD box. ?
(2) any dish alignment required from Airtel dth position to sun Dth position or we can use without any alignment ?
(3) if I buy new sun Dth HD connection then do we need to select only HD base pack or we can select SD base package also like TAMIL DPO 1 or 2.

1) STB cannot be used. Dish could probably be used. Please call the Sun Direct CC. They would let you know.
2) If Sun Direct lets you use the same dish, realignment would definitely be needed.
3) If you opt for HD Connection, Sun Direct will provide you a HD STB. And I believe you CAN opt to use a SD base pack even with a HD STB. I would advise you to double check this with the Sun Direct CC.

1) STB cannot be used. Dish could probably be used. Please call the Sun Direct CC. They would let you know.
2) If Sun Direct lets you use the same dish, realignment would definitely be needed.
3) If you opt for HD Connection, Sun Direct will provide you a HD STB. And I believe you CAN opt to use a SD base pack even with a HD STB. I would advise you to double check this with the Sun Direct CC.
Thank u

According to TRAI price list (updated as of 16/02/2019), Mega TV's price is Rs.3.00!

nKh9BTf.png

VKKeXuE.png

8wfOkQo.png

And then, Sun Direct's a-la-carte price is:

DgnEN8G.png

What's the deal with this? :angry2:

Do we have to email Mega TV now? :wall:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock