DDF Exclusive New package

I recharged yesterday with 240. it automatically selected kannada dpo 1.but i needed kannada dpo2 .can i change the pack next month?how can i change? Please help

Ok So if if we demand Kappa Tv it might added in sun direct.
Now i recollect about the addition of Janam Tv.
It was added during the time of sabarimala issue.

Janam TV was a different case and what I felt was they found a hot selling cake and added it. Then sold it for Rs 10.

I personally always demand them for Kaumudy Tv. The contents are really good, compared to the so-called channel giants.

I don't think sun direct don't have popular channels. The Tamil channel count in sun direct is almost similar with other DTH.
We Bengalis cannot complaint now. We are having 27 Bengali Channels with 6 to 7 exclusive channels. I am sure the following channels are not available in any dth. DD Agartala Boisakhi TV ATN Bangla Omkar Only Truth Bangla Talkies T TV etc....

I recharged yesterday with 240. it automatically selected kannada dpo 1.but i needed kannada dpo2 .can i change the pack next month?how can i change? Please help

Did you not recharge via the Sun Direct website, I mean, by choosing the base pack option?

If not, the only way to change any auto-selected base pack after a recharge is through CC. They would have changed it if you had called them immediately after the recharge. It guess that shouldn't matter even now, as it has been only a day since your recharge. Call CC and ask them to change the base pack.

We have to recharge with that 130 each and every month which is compulsary and have to select channels or other than anything. Trai is messing up big time

We have to recharge with that 130 each and every month which is compulsary and have to select channels or other than anything. Trai is messing up big time
If we choose one time it's enough unless if we make changes

The addition of following Malayalm channels will be great for SD.

Kaumudy TV
Jeevan TV
24 News
Victors (Government of Kerala - Education department channel)

Kaumudy TV
Jeevan TV
24 News
The addition of following Tamil channels will also be great 😂😂😂

Polimer TV
Polimer News
Sirippoli
J Movie
Sahana TV
Vendhar TV
Peppers TV
Chitthiram TV
Mega Musiq
Mega 24
News J
Cauvery News
Zee Tamil HD 😂
Colors Tamil HD 😂😂

Pending Direct 😂 i don't know 😂 when they going to add ☝☝ these channels 😂 the list is looking big and bulk 😂☝ which still they not started channel additions 😂😂

Kaumudy TV
Jeevan TV
24 News
After Zee Keralam addition, the most demanded channel is Kappa TV (as per FB pages).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock