New Punjabi Channel MUSIC BOX to launch soon

It is a satellite channel and will also be available on DTH .. On fastway it will come on channel no.57

Enough of music channels;I want GEC.
Yes Jas bro, its frustrating now, music channels are enough now ... I think one day punjabi music channels will exeed the number of hindi music channels. Only PTC Punjabi and Pitaara are doing something different , but they also showcase music .. I want a totally non - music punjabi channel which show serials, dramas and reality shows . Hope tgis dream to come alive with channels like Sony Punjabi .

Yes Jas bro, its frustrating now, music channels are enough now ... I think one day punjabi music channels will exeed the number of hindi music channels. Only PTC Punjabi and Pitaara are doing something different , but they also showcase music .. I want a totally non - music punjabi channel which show serials, dramas and reality shows . Hope tgis dream to come alive with channels like Sony Punjabi .
I fully agree with you,I am fed up of Punjabi music channels,like-this is too much yaar.

PTC Punjabi airs music from morning till evening,only on Sat-Sun, they show one-two watchable shows, whereas Pitaara, seems has gone mad, every 3-4 day, they repeat telecast the same movie.

Better they buy some content from Shemaroo Punjab and Lokdhun l.

I hardly watch any Punjabi channel now(except from news) .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock