DDF Exclusive New Recharge Offer Coming soon

Rs 1499 / 12 = Rs 125 per month for 1st year. (Then onwards FTA channels only)

If RDTV claims it is giving Gold Pack for the 1st year, then this seems to be a good deal. I was using Gold Pack for past three years and it ranged from Rs 3150 - Rs 3250. However, lately they moved out channels from Gold Pack and put them in MaxHD pack even though they were SD Channels, eg: Sony Ten3, Sony Mix, Sony Yay, Sony BBC Earth and so on (now not on platform but the news says they'll be back).

All this stays true only if Gold Pack is retained as it was. If it is a new pack, then we need to see what channels are included.

Gold Pack as on November'2017: https://reliancedigitaltv.com/html/Monthly-Subscription-Pack-Non-South.html

All this stays true only if Gold Pack is retained as it was. If it is a new pack, then we need to see what channels are included.
Thats what even my question is. So far, it will contain Star+Network18 bouquet. Sony will get added soon, so that too will be there. However, RDTV itself has many missing channels. So officially Gold Pack details are still awaited.

Now RDTV send this information to stb

74QUwH3.png

Now RDTV send this information to stb

74QUwH3.png
Cool. Quite wittingly they havent used the word "ALL" pay channels. Now details awaited on what is included in Rs 1499 for 1 year. What is this "Gold Pack" configuration.

I doubt on them as it's up to them bcoz they can remove any channel and put it in MAX HD pack? I strongly recommend RDTV that add more and more SD channel in base pack eventually you'll get more subscriber if rates would be like this.

jay vithlani Bro can you update channel list of Gold pack as on today what we are getting with available channels of RDTV

Gold pack in 1499 for 1 year is not bad at all even if you ignore FTA thing

Gold pack in 1499 for 1 year is not bad at all even if you ignore FTA thing
Yeah @Hassan Syed bro, Gold Pack was Rs 4680 per year earlier. Now they have dropped it to Rs 1499 per year followed by 4 years FTA.

The question everyone is asking is, will the Gold Pack be the same? Or will it be drastically reduced, with most channels as Ala-Carte?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock