Good News New SD & HD Multi Connection Offer

How do I avail of this offer? I checked on the Airtel website but the minium price I can see for a HD connection is Rs 1490 onwards.
I am currently on Videocon D2H and have 3 Tvs in all so monthly cost comes to about Rs 120o with the Platinum HD pack which is quite a bit.

How much would it cost me to shift to Airtel with 3 connections? The HD my pack with all HD channels is sufficient for my usage. Can I take this pack
on all 3 Tvs?

So does it make sense to wait? I don't think there's any yearly plan for multi connection however the monthly plan of 270 is still available.

I called Airtel customer care and they said additional set top boxes cost Rs 960 each with one month free, while for the primary connection it will cost be 999 with one month of the mega pack free.

Considering the mega pack costs about 500, and the mirror packs cost 270, shouldn't the cost for additional stbs be lower than 960 each?

bro. Offer is available. Iam also called cc ,they said ₹960 for one month free. But check airtel digital TV outlets, at the dealer offer is available , above mentioned on 1st page.

Iam taken on 19th , ₹3000 for one year with box , pack is south mega HD.
So ....try at dealer / outlets.

But how to get Amazon vocher I don't know.

Last edited:
So this offer that you got is for a new connection? Rs 3000 for a new connection incuding box, instllation and the South Mega HD pack for 12 months?
The customer care guys had no clue about this pack - Will try and check with the local dealers.

What about the costs for the two additional STBs that I will require since I have three connections at home currently. They said Rs960 each but I see on
Amazon they are available through some seller for 650 including 1 month free viewing.

I was considering taking the 999 Box with 1 Month Mega pack and then taking the 99 + 225 All HD channels pack with the additional 270 x 2 for the extra boxes
but if the Mega Pack is available for a new connection at Rs 3000 for the entire year including the box and installation, that seems very good value for money.

bro. Offer is available. Iam also called cc ,they said ₹960 for one month free. But check airtel digital TV outlets, at the dealer offer is available , above mentioned on 1st page.

Iam taken on 19th , ₹3000 for one year with box , pack is south mega HD.
So ....try at dealer / outlets.

Bro they close 12 month offer yesterday...

Any other better offers coming up soon? My currect Videocon D2H pack validity is till the end of the month so need to decide in the next one week.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock